One of the primary goals of Nature Mapping is to provide data to decisions makers, research organizations and agency personnel in an effort to support informed decisions that will be beneficial to wildlife and “keep common wildlife common”.
If you are interested in requesting data from Nature Mapping Jackson Hole, please fill out the information found on this PDF data request form and submit it to email@example.com. We will be in touch with any questions. All data requests are reviewed by the Nature Mapping Advisory Committee. This board meets once a month and retains the ability to fulfill or deny requests based on our guidelines.
Please address all questions and concerns regarding data requests to the Jackson Hole Wildlife Foundation at 307-739-0968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Request Process – How it Works
- Requester submits a data request using our electronic form below. Please fill out this form as completely as possible and explicitly tell us why you are requesting Nature Mapping data.
- Nature Mapping Advisory Committee reviews the data request at their monthly meeting.
- If the request is approved, the requester will sign a data release agreement with Nature Mapping/ JHWF (sample below).
- Data will be delivered electronically as either a shapefile or Microsoft Excel document.
- Requester’s end products will be delivered to Nature Mapping/ JHWF per the timeline outlined in the data request form.
- The intent is for wildlife to benefit from this cooperative agreement.